Monday, February 6, 2012

School Swag



2/10/12
TGIF! Happy Friday everyone! The weather is still a little warm today. I chose a little dress that looks like a jumper. It's a peachy pink color, with blue flowers and ruffles around the sleeves (Forever 21). I put my trusted blue low top Chucks (JCPenney) on, and a crop denim jacket (not sure wear mom bought this) to hold off the morning chill. Check out more photos on the LGS My Style page. I hope you like them. Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all tomorrow for my weekend update.

2/9/12
As for todays weather forcast....mid 80's. Just can't beat the weather in L.A. I chose distressed, long denim shorts for starters. I layered again today. A black tank top (Forever 21), multi-colored floral flowing tank with distressed lace trim (not sure wear mom bought this), and a red sweater (from a little boutique my mom introduced to me) to add a pop of color. My ankle boots completes my look. To see more photos, click on the LGS My Style tab. Have a sunny day everyone!



2/8/12
Wooo Hooooo! It's Hump Day, the rain is gone and the sun is shining! It's still a little cool out today, but I anticipate the weather to get a bit warmer. So I decided on a grey tank top(Forever 21), and a purple off the shoulder sweatshirt to lay on top. I added super skinnies(Old Navy), my blue low top Converse, and a borrowed scarf from Mom. To see more photos of this look, click on the LGS My Style tab. Im' out the door and ready to learn! Enjoy!


2/7/12
Another school day and it's overcast and expected to rain today. Just coming off warm weekend weather, I still wanted to wear something light weight. I layered a ruffled hem tank with my sheer multi-colored top with flared sleeves. I added my super skinnies, my black Chucks, and for added warmth my motorcycle jacket. To see more photos on this look, click on the LGS My Style tab. Xoxo      
2/6/12
School day and I was unsure what to wear today. I really wanted to wear a new blouse my mom found at one of my favorite resell boutiques. I had to put this together at the last minute. I hope you all like it. Yellow sheer blouse with ruffled details and a peek-a-boo opening, complete with a thin tie closure. I paired it with dingy dark denim and my infamous black Chucks. Check LGS My Style page for more photos.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Hump Day look. Great color choice and description. I love Forever 21 too. Have a great day! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little dress. It says sweet and playful. Have a great day sweetie. Xo

    ReplyDelete