Saturday, March 17, 2012

Storm Swag

It's Saturday and I have a lot to share. The weather has cooled down and it has been raining all day. I chose to wear this colorful scarf and layed a long sleeve t under my green sweater. I put on my distressed dark denim jeans that have a slight flare to them. I slipped on my trusty low top Chucks (Converse) and was ready to go to piano. I hope you like this outfit! More photos in My Style. I also want to share some info and photos from Style Fashion Week Event my mom attended this week. On Wednesday they featured designs by Skingraft, Madison Park Collective, and Mila (Project Runway all Stars). The show was fabulous she said. On Friday, she saw a celebrity fashion show hosted by Taylor of Housewives of Beverly Hills. It was a benefit fashion show for Go Red For Women, Love Your Heart by the American Heart Association. The celebrities modeled red fashions by various designers and they were fantastic. There were vendors there as well. Dreams by Neihule' had a booth where they gave free manicures and showed their collection of polish. They also have a full service salon and gave out $25.00 gift cards. Luna also had a booth. they gave out samples of their whole nutrition bars. The chocolate peppermint stick flavor is my favorite. Brunch Butler, Shoe Dazzle, Le Posh Salon Spa Lounge, Herb Ritts LA Style, VnC served beverages, and a company (whose name my mom didn't catch their name) show off their funky phone accessories line. Photos of my moms outfit are featured on my Friends and Family page. Photos of the show are on My Social Events page. Check it out! Have a wonderful day and see you soon! Muah!


1 comment: